Want a glimpse into this week’s Women of Faith Group Coaching Session? God is on the move within this community, you can feel Him! It was so encouraging and transformative. Can you imagine women from all over the world gathered together, focused on Jesus, learning, praying and encouraging each other?
Here’s that glimpse into the conversation I promised. And I want to extend an invitation for you to join us!
This week in our Women of Faith Group Coaching Community, we embark on the journey of preparing to enlarge our territory in the upcoming year, it is essential to recognize that we serve an abundant God. Our God is not limited by scarcity or lack, but rather, He desires to expand our lives and fulfill the destiny He has set before us. In order to align ourselves with His plans, we must be spiritually strong and intentional in our preparations.
One powerful tool that can aid us in this process is the development of a morning mindset. This practice involves crafting statements that reflect our true identity in Christ and declaring them over our lives each morning. By doing so, we establish a solid foundation rooted in the truth of God’s Word, enabling us to navigate the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
Let us begin by examining the concept of enlarging our territory. In Isaiah 54:2-3, we are encouraged to enlarge our house, build an addition, and spread out our home without holding back. This metaphorical expansion represents the growth and transformation that God desires for each of us. We are not meant to settle for a small, limited existence but to embrace the fullness of God’s plans for our lives.
To embark on this journey, we must first identify and let go of the distractions that hinder our progress. These distractions can take various forms, such as unhealthy relationships, excessive busyness, mindless habits, or negative thought patterns. By recognizing these hindrances, we can intentionally choose to release them and create space for God to work in our lives.
Next, let’s expand and transform our thinking with God’s truth by developing our morning mindset statements. These statements should reflect our true identity in Christ and align with the promises and truths found in Scripture. While there are numerous possibilities, here are some examples to inspire you:
- I am a beloved child of God, forgiven, redeemed, and made new in Jesus Christ.
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made, created for a purpose and equipped to do good works.
- I am anointed and empowered by the Holy Spirit to fulfill God’s purposes in my life.
- I am strong, courageous, and confident, knowing that God is with me every step of the way.
- I live each day with hope and gratitude, trusting in God’s faithfulness and provision.
- I am rooted in the love of Jesus, and my faith is anchored in Him alone.
- I am free, protected, and safe in the arms of my Heavenly Father.
- I live in abundance and joyfully serve others, reflecting the love of Christ in all I do.
- I am chosen, accepted, and deeply loved by God, and my worth is found in Him alone.
- I am more than a conqueror, an overcomer, and victorious through Christ who strengthens me.
These morning mindset statements serve as a powerful reminder of our true identity and purpose in Christ. By declaring them each morning, we align our thoughts and beliefs with God’s truth, empowering us to live out His plans for our lives.
As we embark on this journey of enlarging our territory, let us remember that it is not about striving or achieving perfection. It is about surrendering to God’s will, allowing Him to transform us from the inside out. Let us be patient, steady, and strong, knowing that the Master could arrive at any time.
In conclusion, as we prepare to enlarge our territory, let us establish a morning mindset that reflects our true identity in Christ. By identifying and releasing distractions, and declaring empowering statements over our lives, we position ourselves to live out the abundant life God has planned for us. May we embrace this transformative practice and trust in God’s faithfulness as we step into the destiny He has set before us.